Σάββατο 27 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

California

"Here's Charley, he's a defector
I will never ever let him infect her
He uses concentration
To steal love songs off the radio station
In the middle of the night he holds on to tight to the chorus and reflects on life
But that's Charley, he's a defector
I will never ever let him infect her

Here's Lenny, he's a protector
I would never ever let him defend her
He finds constellations
Then he sells them to a desperate nation
In the middle of the night he holds on tight to his starlight and reflects on life
But that's Lenny, he's a protector
I will never ever let him defend her

Now hear me, I'm the enforcer
I would never ever let you deform her
I've made calculations
And I've proven that I am your salvation
In the middle of the night I hold on tight to my purpose and reflect on life
But that's me, I'm the enforcer
I will never ever let you deform her"


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου